43. Faaqim wajhaka li
ddeeni alqayyimi min qabli an ya/tiya yawmun la maradda lahu
mina Allahi yawma-ithin yassaddaAAoon
43. But set thou thy face to the right Religion before there come from Allah the Day
which there is no chance of averting: on that Day shall men be divided (in two).
44. Man kafara faAAalayhi kufruhu waman AAamila salihan fali-anfusihim yamhadoon
44. Those who reject Faith will suffer from that rejection: and those who work
righteousness will spread their couch (of repose) for themselves (in heaven):
45. Liyajziya allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati min fadlihi innahu la yuhibbu
45. That He may reward those who believe and work righteous deeds, out of his Bounty.
For He loves not those who reject Faith.www.islamicbulletin.com