50. Then contemplate (O man!) the memorials of Allah.s Mercy!- how He gives life to
the earth after its death: verily the same will give life to the men who are dead: for He has
power over all things.
51. Wala-in arsalna reehan faraawhu musfarran la
alloo min baAAdihi yakfuroon
51. And if We (but) send a Wind from which they see (their tilth) turn yellow,- behold,
they become, thereafter, Ungrateful (Unbelievers)!
52. Fa-innaka la tusmiAAu almawta wala tusmiAAu a
dduAAaa itha wallaw
52. So verily thou canst not make the dead to hear, nor canst thou make the deaf to hear
the call, when they show their backs and turn away.
53. Wama anta bihadi alAAumyi AAan dalalatihim in tusmiAAu illa man yu/minu bi-
ayatina fahum muslimoon
53. Nor canst thou lead back the blind from their straying: only those wilt thou make to
hear, who believe in Our signs and submit (their wills in Islam).www.islamicbulletin.com