56. Waqala allatheena ootoo alAAilma wa
l-eemana laqad labithtum fee kitabi Allahi ila
yawmi albaAAthi fahatha yawmu albaAAthi walakinnakum kuntum la taAAlamoon
56. But those endued with knowledge and faith will say: "Indeed ye did tarry, within
Allah.s Decree, to the Day of Resurrection, and this is the Day of Resurrection: but ye -
ye were not aware!"
57. Fayawma-ithin la yanfaAAu allatheena
alamoo maAAthiratuhum wala hum
57. So on that Day no excuse of theirs will avail the transgressors, nor will they be
invited (then) to seek grace (by repentance).
58. Walaqad darabna li
nnasi fee hatha alqur-ani min kulli mathalin wala-in ji/tahum bi-
ayatin layaqoolanna allatheena kafaroo in antum illa mubtiloon
58. verily We have propounded for men, in this Qur'an every kind of Parable: But if thou
bring to them any Sign, the Unbelievers are sure to say, "Ye do nothing but talk vanities."
59. Kathalika yatbaAAu Allahu AAala quloobi allatheena la yaAAlamoon
59. Thus does Allah seal up the hearts of those who understand not.www.islamicbulletin.com