12. If only thou couldst see when the guilty ones will bend low their heads before their
Lord, (saying:) "Our Lord! We have seen and we have heard: Now then send us back (to
the world): we will work righteousness: for we do indeed (now) believe."
13. Walaw shi-na laatayna kulla nafsin hudaha walakin haqqa alqawlu minnee
laamlaanna jahannama mina aljinnati wa
13. If We had so willed, We could certainly have brought every soul its true guidance:
but the Word from Me will come true, "I will fill Hell with Jinns and men all together."
14. Fathooqoo bima naseetum liqaa yawmikum hatha inna naseenakum wathooqoo
AAathaba alkhuldi bima kuntum taAAmaloon
14. "Taste ye then - for ye forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours, and We too will forget
you - taste ye the Penalty of Eternity for your (evil) deeds!"
15. Innama yu/minu bi-ayatina allatheena itha thukkiroo biha kharroo sujjadan
wasabbahoo bihamdi rabbihim wahum la yastakbiroon