15. Only those believe in Our Signs, who, when they are recited to them, fall down in
adoration, and celebrate the praises of their Lord, nor are they (ever) puffed up with
16. Tatajafa junoobuhum AAani almadajiAAi yadAAoona rabbahum khawfan
watamaAAan wamimma razaqnahum yunfiqoon
16. Their limbs do forsake their beds of sleep, the while they call on their Lord, in Fear
and Hope: and they spend (in charity) out of the sustenance which We have bestowed on
17. Fala taAAlamu nafsun ma okhfiya lahum min qurrati aAAyunin jazaan bima kanoo
17. Now no person knows what delights of the eye are kept hidden (in reserve) for them -
as a reward for their (good) deeds.
18. Afaman kana mu/minan kaman kana fasiqan la yastawoon
18. Is then the man who believes no better than the man who is rebellious and wicked?
Not equal are they.www.islamicbulletin.com