25. Waradda Allahu allatheena kafaroo bighay
ihim lam yanaloo khayran wakafa
Allahu almu/mineena alqitala wakana Allahu qawiyyan AAazeeza
25. And Allah turned back the Unbelievers for (all) their fury: no advantage did they
gain; and enough is Allah for the believers in their fight. And Allah is full of Strength,
able to enforce His Will.
26. Waanzala allatheena
aharoohum min ahli alkitabi min sayaseehim waqathafa fee
rruAAba fareeqan taqtuloona wata/siroona fareeqa
26. And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down
from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some
ye made prisoners.
27. Waawrathakum ardahum wadiyarahum waamwalahum waardan lam tataooha wakana
Allahu AAala kulli shay-in qadeera
27. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land
which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things.www.islamicbulletin.com