21. As to those who deny the Signs of Allah and in defiance of right, slay the prophets,
and slay those who teach just dealing with mankind, announce to them a grievous
22. Ola-ika allatheena habitat aAAmaluhum fee a
l-akhirati wama lahum min
22. They are those whose works will bear no fruit in this world and in the Hereafter nor
will they have anyone to help.
23. Alam tara ila allatheena ootoo naseeban mina alkitabi yudAAawna ila kitabi Allahi
liyahkuma baynahum thumma yatawalla fareequn minhum wahum muAAridoon
23. Hast thou not turned Thy vision to those who have been given a portion of the Book?
They are invited to the Book of Allah, to settle their dispute, but a party of them Turn
back and decline (The arbitration).
24. Thalika bi-annahum qaloo lan tamassana a
nnaru illa ayyaman maAAdoodatin
wagharrahum fee deenihim ma kanoo yaftaroon