llatheena saAAaw fee ayatina muAAajizeena ola-ika lahum AAathabun min rijzin
5. But those who strive against Our Signs, to frustrate them,- for such will be a Penalty,-
a Punishment most humiliating.
6. Wayara allatheena ootoo alAAilma allathee onzila ilayka min rabbika huwa alhaqqa
wayahdee ila sirati alAAazeezi alhameed
6. And those to whom knowledge has come see that the (Revelation) sent down to thee
from thy Lord - that is the Truth, and that it guides to the Path of the Exalted (in might),
Worthy of all praise.
7. Waqala allatheena kafaroo hal nadullukum AAala rajulin yunabbi-okum itha
muzziqtum kulla mumazzaqin innakum lafee khalqin jadeed
7. The Unbelievers say (in ridicule): "Shall we point out to you a man that will tell you,
when ye are all scattered to pieces in disintegration, that ye shall (then be raised) in a