8. Aftara AAala Allahi kathiban am bihi jinnatun bali allatheena la yu/minoona bi
akhirati fee alAAathabi wa
8. "Has he invented a falsehood against Allah, or has a spirit (seized) him?"- Nay, it is
those who believe not in the Hereafter, that are in (real) Penalty, and in farthest error.
9. Afalam yaraw ila ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum mina a
nasha/ nakhsif bihimu al-arda aw nusqit AAalayhim kisafan mina a
ssama-i inna fee
thalika laayatan likulli AAabdin muneeb
9. See they not what is before them and behind them, of the sky and the earth? If We
wished, We could cause the earth to swallow them up, or cause a piece of the sky to fall
upon them. Verily in this is a Sign for every devotee that turns to Allah (in repentance).
Section 2 (10-21)
10. Walaqad atayna dawooda minna fadlan ya jibalu awwibee maAAahu wa
waalanna lahu alhadeed