15. Laqad kana lisaba-in fee maskanihim ayatun jannatani AAan yameenin washimalin
kuloo min rizqi rabbikum wa
shkuroo lahu baldatun tayyibatun warabbun ghafoor
15. There was, for Saba, aforetime, a Sign in their home-land - two Gardens to the right
and to the left. "Eat of the Sustenance (provided) by your Lord, and be grateful to Him: a
territory fair and happy, and a Lord Oft-Forgiving!
16. FaaAAradoo faarsalna AAalayhim sayla alAAarimi wabaddalnahum bijannatayhim
jannatayni thawatay okulin khamtin waathlin washay-in min sidrin qaleel
16. But they turned away (from Allah., and We sent against them the Flood (released)
from the dams, and We converted their two garden (rows) into "gardens" producing bitter
fruit, and tamarisks, and some few (stunted) Lote-trees.
17. Thalika jazaynahum bima kafaroo wahal nujazee illa alkafoor
17. That was the Requital We gave them because they ungratefully rejected Faith: and
never do We give (such) requital except to such as are ungrateful rejecters.www.islamicbulletin.com