26. Say: "Our Lord will gather us together and will in the end decide the matter between
us (and you) in truth and justice: and He is the one to decide, the One Who knows all."
27. Qul arooniya allatheena alhaqtum bihi shurakaa kalla bal huwa Allahu alAAazeezu
27. Say: "Show me those whom ye have joined with Him as partners: by no means (can
ye). Nay, He is Allah, the Exalted in Power, the Wise."
28. Wama arsalnaka illa kaffatan li
nnasi basheeran wanatheeran walakinna akthara
nnasi la yaAAlamoon
28. We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad
tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.
29. Wayaqooloona mata hatha alwaAAdu in kuntum sadiqeen
29. They say: "When will this promise (come to pass) if ye are telling the truth?"www.islamicbulletin.com