47. Say: "No reward do I ask of you: it is (all) in your interest: my reward is only due
from Allah. And He is witness to all things."
48. Qul inna rabbee yaqthifu bi
lhaqqi AAallamu alghuyoob
48. Say: "Verily my Lord doth cast the (mantle of) Truth (over His servants),- He that has
full knowledge of (all) that is hidden."
49. Qul jaa alhaqqu wama yubdi-o albatilu wama yuAAeed
49. Say: "The Truth has arrived, and Falsehood neither creates anything new, nor restores
50. Qul in dalaltu fa-innama adillu AAala nafsee wa-ini ihtadaytu fabima yoohee ilayya
rabbee innahu sameeAAun qareeb
50. Say: "If I am astray, I only stray to the loss of my own soul: but if I receive guidance,
it is because of the inspiration of my Lord to me: it is He Who hears all things, and is