14. In tadAAoohum la yasmaAAoo duAAaakum walaw samiAAoo ma istajaboo lakum
wayawma alqiyamati yakfuroona bishirkikum wala yunabbi-oka mithlu khabeer
14. If ye invoke them, they will not listen to your call, and if they were to listen, they
cannot answer your (prayer). On the Day of Judgment they will reject your "Partnership".
and none, (O man!) can tell thee (the Truth) like the One Who is acquainted with all
Section 3 (15-26)
15. Ya ayyuha a
nnasu antumu alfuqarao ila Allahi wa
llahu huwa alghaniyyu
15. O ye men! It is ye that have need of Allah. but Allah is the One Free of all wants,
worthy of all praise.
16. In yasha/ yuthhibkum waya/ti bikhalqin jadeed
16. If He so pleased, He could blot you out and bring in a New Creation.www.islamicbulletin.com