17. Wama thalika AAala Allahi biAAazeez
17. Nor is that (at all) difficult for Allah.
18. Wala taziru waziratun wizra okhra wa-in tadAAu muthqalatun ila himliha la yuhmal
minhu shay-on walaw kana tha qurba innama tunthiru allatheena yakhshawna rabbahum
lghaybi waaqamoo a
ssalata waman tazakka fa-innama yatazakka linafsihi wa-ila
18. Nor can a bearer of burdens bear another's burdens if one heavily laden should call
another to (bear) his load. Not the least portion of it can be carried (by the other). Even
though he be nearly related. Thou canst but admonish such as fear their Lord unseen and
establish regular Prayer. And whoever purifies himself does so for the benefit of his own
soul; and the destination (of all) is to Allah.
19. Wama yastawee al-aAAma wa
19. The blind and the seeing are not alike;
20. Wala a
ulumatu wala a