38. Inna Allaha AAalimu ghaybi a
l-ardi innahu AAaleemun bithati
38. Verily Allah knows (all) the hidden things of the heavens and the earth: verily He has
full knowledge of all that is in (men's) hearts.
39. Huwa allathee jaAAalakum khala-ifa fee al-ardi faman kafara faAAalayhi kufruhu
wala yazeedu alkafireena kufruhum AAinda rabbihim illa maqtan wala yazeedu
alkafireena kufruhum illa khasara
39. He it is That has made you inheritors in the earth: if, then, any do reject ((Allah)),
their rejection (works) against themselves: their rejection but adds to the odium for the
Unbelievers in the sight of their Lord: their rejection but adds to (their own) undoing.
40. Qul araaytum shurakaakumu allatheena tadAAoona min dooni Allahi aroonee matha
khalaqoo mina al-ardi am lahum shirkun fee a
ssamawati am ataynahum kitaban fahumwww.islamicbulletin.com