11. Innama tunthiru mani ittabaAAa a
ththikra wakhashiya a
fabashshirhu bimaghfiratin waajrin kareem
11. Thou canst but admonish such a one as follows the Message and fears the (Lord)
Most Gracious, unseen: give such a one, therefore, good tidings, of Forgiveness and a
Reward most generous.
12. Inna nahnu nuhyee almawta wanaktubu ma qaddamoo waatharahum wakulla shay-in
ahsaynahu fee imamin mubeen
12. Verily We shall give life to the dead, and We record that which they send before and
that which they leave behind, and of all things have We taken account in a clear Book (of
Section 2 (13-32)
drib lahum mathalan as-haba alqaryati ith jaaha almursaloon
13. Set forth to them, by way of a parable, the (story of) the Companions of the City.
Behold!, there came apostles to it.www.islamicbulletin.com