28. Wama anzalna AAala qawmihi min baAAdihi min jundin mina a
28. And We sent not down against his People, after him, any hosts from heaven, nor was
it needful for Us so to do.
29. In kanat illa sayhatan wahidatan fa-itha hum khamidoon
29. It was no more than a single mighty Blast, and behold! they were (like ashes)
quenched and silent.
30. Ya hasratan AAala alAAibadi ma ya/teehim min rasoolin illa kanoo bihi yastahzi-
30. Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they mock him!www.islamicbulletin.com