48. Wayaqooloona mata hatha alwaAAdu in kuntum sadiqeen
48. Further, they say, "When will this promise (come to pass), if what ye say is true?"
49. Ma yan
uroona illa sayhatan wahidatan ta/khuthuhum wahum yakhissimoon
49. They will not (have to) wait for aught but a single Blast: it will seize them while they
are yet disputing among themselves!
Section 4 (51-67)
50. Fala yastateeAAoona tawsiyatan wala ila ahlihim yarjiAAoon
50. No (chance) will they then have, by will, to dispose (of their affairs), nor to return to
their own people!
51. Wanufikha fee a
ssoori fa-itha hum mina al-ajdathi ila rabbihim yansiloon
51. The trumpet shall be sounded, when behold! from the sepulchres (men) will rush
forth to their Lord!www.islamicbulletin.com