52. Qaloo ya waylana man baAAathana min marqadina hatha ma waAAada a
52. They will say: "Ah! Woe unto us! Who hath raised us up from our beds of repose?"...
(A voice will say:) "This is what ((Allah)) Most Gracious had promised. And true was the
word of the apostles!"
53. In kanat illa sayhatan wahidatan fa-itha hum jameeAAun ladayna muhdaroon
53. It will be no more than a single Blast, when lo! they will all be brought up before Us!
lyawma la tu
lamu nafsun shay-an wala tujzawna illa ma kuntum taAAmaloon
54. Then, on that Day, not a soul will be wronged in the least, and ye shall but be repaid
the meeds of your past Deeds.www.islamicbulletin.com