ttakhathoo min dooni Allahi alihatan laAAallahum yunsaroon
74. Yet they take (for worship) gods other than Allah, (hoping) that they might be helped!
75. La yastateeAAoona nasrahum wahum lahum jundun muhdaroon
75. They have not the power to help them: but they will be brought up (before Our
Judgment-seat) as a troop (to be condemned).
76. Fala yahzunka qawluhum inna naAAlamu ma yusirroona wama yuAAlinoon
76. Let not their speech, then, grieve thee. Verily We know what they hide as well as
what they disclose.
77. Awa lam yara al-insanu anna khalaqnahu min nutfatin fa-itha huwa khaseemun
77. Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? yet behold! he (stands
forth) as an open adversary!www.islamicbulletin.com