43. Ya maryamu oqnutee lirabbiki wa
rkaAAee maAAa a
43. "O Mary! worship Thy Lord devoutly: Prostrate thyself, and bow down (in prayer)
with those who bow down."
44. Thalika min anba-i alghaybi nooheehi ilayka wama kunta ladayhim ith yulqoona
aqlamahum ayyuhum yakfulu maryama wama kunta ladayhim ith yakhtasimoon
44. This is part of the tidings of the things unseen, which We reveal unto thee (O
Messenger.) by inspiration: Thou wast not with them when they cast lots with arrows, as
to which of them should be charged with the care of Mary: Nor wast thou with them
when they disputed (the point).
45. Ith qalati almala-ikatu ya maryamu inna Allaha yubashshiruki bikalimatin minhu
ismuhu almaseehu AAeesa ibnu maryama wajeehan fee a
45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from
Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the
Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.www.islamicbulletin.com