36. Wayaqooloona a-inna latarikoo alihatina lishaAAirin majnoon
36. And say: "What! shall we give up our gods for the sake of a Poet possessed?"
37. Bal jaa bi
lhaqqi wasaddaqa almursaleen
37. Nay! he has come with the (very) Truth, and he confirms (the Message of) the
apostles (before him).
38. Innakum latha-iqoo alAAathabi al-aleem
38. Ye shall indeed taste of the Grievous Penalty;-
39. Wama tujzawna illa ma kuntum taAAmaloon
39. But it will be no more than the retribution of (the Evil) that ye have wrought;-www.islamicbulletin.com