100. Rabbi hab lee mina a
100. "O my Lord! Grant me a righteous (son)!"
101. Fabashsharnahu bighulamin haleem
101. So We gave him the good news of a boy ready to suffer and forbear.
102. Falamma balagha maAAahu a
ssaAAya qala ya bunayya innee ara fee almanami
annee athbahuka fa
ur matha tara qala ya abati ifAAal ma tu/maru satajidunee in shaa
Allahu mina a
102. Then, when (the son) reached (the age of) (serious) work with him, he said: "O my
son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice: Now see what is thy view!" (The son)
said: "O my father! Do as thou art commanded: thou will find me, if Allah so wills one
practising Patience and Constancy!"www.islamicbulletin.com