51. Inna Allaha rabbee warabbukum fa
AAbudoohu hatha siratun mustaqeem
51. "'It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a Way that is
52. Falamma ahassa AAeesa minhumu alkufra qala man ansaree ila Allahi qala
alhawariyyoona nahnu ansaru Allahi amanna bi
shhad bi-anna muslimoon
52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the
work of) Allah." Said the disciples: "We are Allah.s helpers: We believe in Allah, and do
thou bear witness that we are Muslims.
53. Rabbana amanna bima anzalta wa
53. "Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger.
then write us down among those who bear witness."www.islamicbulletin.com