144. Lalabitha fee batnihi ila yawmi yubAAathoon
144. He would certainly have remained inside the Fish till the Day of Resurrection.
145. Fanabathnahu bi
lAAara-i wahuwa saqeem
145. But We cast him forth on the naked shore in a state of sickness,
146. Waanbatna AAalayhi shajaratan min yaqteen
146. And We caused to grow, over him, a spreading plant of the gourd kind.
147. Waarsalnahu ila mi-ati alfin aw yazeedoon
147. And We sent him (on a mission) to a hundred thousand (men) or more.www.islamicbulletin.com