29. Kitabun anzalnahu ilayka mubarakun liyaddabbaroo ayatihi waliyatathakkara oloo al-
29. (Here is) a Book which We have sent down unto thee, full of blessings, that they may
mediate on its Signs, and that men of understanding may receive admonition.
30. Wawahabna lidawooda sulaymana niAAma alAAabdu innahu awwab
30. To David We gave Solomon (for a son),- How excellent in Our service! Ever did he
turn (to Us)!
31. Ith AAurida AAalayhi bi
31. Behold, there were brought before him, at eventide coursers of the highest breeding,
and swift of foot;www.islamicbulletin.com