43. Wawahabna lahu ahlahu wamithlahum maAAahum rahmatan minna wathikra li-olee
43. And We gave him (back) his people, and doubled their number,- as a Grace from
Ourselves, and a thing for commemoration, for all who have Understanding.
44. Wakhuth biyadika dighthan fa
drib bihi wala tahnath inna wajadnahu sabiran
niAAma alAAabdu innahu awwab
44. "And take in thy hand a little grass, and strike therewith: and break not (thy oath)."
Truly We found him full of patience and constancy. How excellent in Our service! ever
did he turn (to Us)!
thkur AAibadana ibraheema wa-ishaqa wayaAAqooba olee al-aydee wa
45. And commemorate Our Servants Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, possessors of Power and
46. Inna akhlasnahum bikhalisatin thikra a
46. Verily We did choose them for a special (purpose)- proclaiming the Message of the