47. Wa-innahum AAindana lamina almustafayna al-akhyar
47. They were, in Our sight, truly, of the company of the Elect and the Good.
thkur ismaAAeela wa-ilyasaAAa watha alkifli wakullun mina al-akhyar
48. And commemorate Isma'il, Elisha, and Zul-Kifl: Each of them was of the Company
of the Good.
49. Hatha thikrun wa-inna lilmuttaqeena lahusna maab
49. This is a Message (of admonition): and verily, for the righteous, is a beautiful Place
of (Final) Return,-
50. Jannati AAadnin mufattahatan lahumu al-abwab
50. Gardens of Eternity, whose doors will (ever) be open to them;www.islamicbulletin.com