59. The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust,
then said to him: "Be". And he was.
60. Alhaqqu min rabbika fala takun mina almumtareen
60. The Truth (comes) from Allah alone; so be not of those who doubt.
61. Faman hajjaka feehi min baAAdi ma jaaka mina alAAilmi faqul taAAalaw nadAAu
abnaana waabnaakum wanisaana wanisaakum waanfusana waanfusakum thumma
nabtahil fanajAAal laAAnata Allahi AAala alkathibeen
61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge Hath come to
thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your
women, ourselves and yourselves: Then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of
Allah on those who lie!"
62. Inna hatha lahuwa alqasasu alhaqqu wama min ilahin illa Allahu wa-inna Allaha
lahuwa alAAazeezu alhakeem