63. Attakhathnahum sikhriyyan am zaghat AAanhumu al-absar
63. "Did we treat them (as such) in ridicule, or have (our) eyes failed to perceive them?"
64. Inna thalika lahaqqun takhasumu ahli a
64. Truly that is just and fitting,- the mutual recriminations of the People of the Fire!
Section 5 (65-88)
65. Qul innama ana munthirun wama min ilahin illa Allahu alwahidu alqahhar
65. Say: "Truly am I a Warner: no god is there but the one Allah, Supreme and
66. Rabbu a
l-ardi wama baynahuma alAAazeezu alghaffar
66. "The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- Exalted in Might, able to
enforce His Will, forgiving again and again."www.islamicbulletin.com