62. This is the true account: There is no god except Allah. andAllah.He
is indeed the
Exalted in Power, the Wise.
63. Fa-in tawallaw fa-inna Allaha AAaleemun bi
63. But if they turn back, Allah hath full knowledge of those who do mischief.
Section 7 (64-71)
64. Qul ya ahla alkitabi taAAalaw ila kalimatin sawa-in baynana wabaynakum alla
naAAbuda illa Allaha wala nushrika bihi shay-an wala yattakhitha baAAduna baAAdan
arbaban min dooni Allahi fa-in tawallaw faqooloo ishhadoo bi-anna muslimoon
64. Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we
worship none but Allah. that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from
among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye:
"Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah.s Will).www.islamicbulletin.com