18. Allatheena yastamiAAoona alqawla fayattabiAAoona ahsanahu ola-ika allatheena
hadahumu Allahu waola-ika hum oloo al-albab
18. Those who listen to the Word, and follow the best (meaning) in it: those are the ones
whom Allah has guided, and those are the ones endued with understanding.
19. Afaman haqqa AAalayhi kalimatu alAAathabi afaanta tunqithu man fee a
19. Is, then, one against whom the decree of Punishment is justly due (equal to one who
eschews Evil)? Wouldst thou, then, deliver one (who is) in the Fire?
20. Lakini allatheena ittaqaw rabbahum lahum ghurafun min fawqiha ghurafun
mabniyyatun tajree min tahtiha al-anharu waAAda Allahi la yukhlifu Allahu
20. But it is for those who fear their Lord. That lofty mansions, one above another, have
been built: beneath them flow rivers (of delight): (such is) the Promise of Allah. never
doth Allah fail in (His) promise.www.islamicbulletin.com