25. Kaththaba allatheena min qablihim faatahumu alAAathabu min haythu la
25. Those before them (also) rejected (revelation), and so the Punishment came to them
from directions they did not perceive.
26. Faathaqahumu Allahu alkhizya fee alhayati a
ddunya walaAAathabu al-akhirati
akbaru law kanoo yaAAlamoon
26. So Allah gave them a taste of humiliation in the present life, but greater is the
punishment of the Hereafter, if they only knew!
27. Walaqad darabna li
nnasi fee hatha alqur-ani min kulli mathalin laAAallahum
27. We have put forth for men, in this Qur'an every kind of Parable, in order that they
may receive admonition.
28. Qur-anan AAarabiyyan ghayra thee AAiwajin laAAallahum yattaqoon
28. (It is) a Qur'an in Arabic, without any crookedness (therein): in order that they may
guard against Evil.www.islamicbulletin.com