35. Liyukaffira Allahu AAanhum aswaa allathee AAamiloo wayajziyahum ajrahum bi-
ahsani allathee kanoo yaAAmaloon
35. So that Allah will turn off from them (even) the worst in their deeds and give them
their reward according to the best of what they have done.
36. Alaysa Allahu bikafin AAabdahu wayukhawwifoonaka bi
llatheena min doonihi
waman yudlili Allahu fama lahu min had
36. Is not Allah enough for his Servant? But they try to frighten thee with other (gods)
besides Him! for such as Allah leaves to stray, there can be no guide.
37. Waman yahdi Allahu fama lahu min mudillin alaysa Allahu biAAazeezin thee
37. And such as Allah doth guide there can be none to lead astray. Is not Allah Exalted in
Power, (Able to enforce His Will), Lord of Retribution?www.islamicbulletin.com