51. Nay, the evil results of their Deeds overtook them. And the wrong-doers of this
(generation)- the evil results of their Deeds will soon overtake them (too), and they will
never be able to frustrate (Our Plan)!
52. Awa lam yaAAlamoo anna Allaha yabsutu a
rrizqa liman yashao wayaqdiru inna fee
thalika laayatin liqawmin yu/minoon
52. Know they not that Allah enlarges the provision or restricts it, for any He pleases?
Verily, in this are Signs for those who believe!
Section 6 (53-63)
53. Qul ya AAibadiya allatheena asrafoo AAala anfusihim la taqnatoo min rahmati Allahi
inna Allaha yaghfiru a
ththunooba jameeAAan innahu huwa alghafooru a
53. Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the
Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.www.islamicbulletin.com