68. Inna awla a
nnasi bi-ibraheema lallatheena ittabaAAoohu wahatha a
llatheena amanoo wa
llahu waliyyu almu/mineen
68. Without doubt, among men, the nearest of kin to Abraham, are those who follow him,
as are also this Messenger and those who believe: And Allah is the Protector of those
who have faith.
69. Waddat ta-ifatun min ahli alkitabi law yudilloonakum wama yudilloona illa
anfusahum wama yashAAuroon
69. It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall
lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive!
70. Ya ahla alkitabi lima takfuroona bi-ayati Allahi waantum tashhadoon
70. Ye People of the Book! Why reject ye the Signs of Allah, of which ye are