16. The Day whereon they will (all) come forth: not a single thing concerning them is
hidden from Allah. Whose will be the dominion that Day?" That of Allah, the One the
17. Alyawma tujza kullu nafsin bima kasabat la
ulma alyawma inna Allaha sareeAAu
17. That Day will every soul be requited for what it earned; no injustice will there be that
Day, for Allah is Swift in taking account.
18. Waanthirhum yawma al-azifati ithi alquloobu lada alhanajiri ka
alimeena min hameemin wala shafeeAAin yutaAA
18. Warn them of the Day that is (ever) drawing near, when the hearts will (come) right
up to the throats to choke (them); No intimate friend nor intercessor will the wrong-doers
have, who could be listened to.
19. YaAAlamu kha-inata al-aAAyuni wama tukhfee a