25. Falamma jaahum bi
lhaqqi min AAindina qaloo oqtuloo abnaa allatheena amanoo
stahyoo nisaahum wama kaydu alkafireena illa fee dalal
25. Now, when he came to them in Truth, from Us, they said, "Slay the sons of those who
believe with him, and keep alive their females," but the plots of Unbelievers (end) in
nothing but errors (and delusions)!...
26. Waqala firAAawnu tharoonee aqtul moosa walyadAAu rabbahu innee akhafu an
yubaddila deenakum aw an yu
hira fee al-ardi alfasad
26. Said Pharaoh: "Leave me to slay Moses; and let him call on his Lord! What I fear is
lest he should change your religion, or lest he should cause mischief to appear in the
27. Waqala moosa innee AAuthtu birabbee warabbikum min kulli mutakabbirin la
yu/minu biyawmi alhisab
27. Moses said: "I have indeed called upon my Lord and your Lord (for protection) from
every arrogant one who believes not in the Day of Account!"
Section 4 (28-37)www.islamicbulletin.com