39. Ya qawmi innama hathihi alhayatu a
ddunya mataAAun wa-inna al-akhirata hiya
39. "O my people! This life of the present is nothing but (temporary) convenience: It is
the Hereafter that is the Home that will last.
40. Man AAamila sayyi-atan fala yujza illa mithlaha waman AAamila salihan min
thakarin aw ontha wahuwa mu/minun faola-ika yadkhuloona aljannata yurzaqoona feeha
40. "He that works evil will not be requited but by the like thereof: and he that works a
righteous deed - whether man or woman - and is a Believer- such will enter the Garden
(of Bliss): Therein will they have abundance without measure.
41. Waya qawmi malee adAAookum ila a
nnajati watadAAoonanee ila a