44. Fasatathkuroona ma aqoolu lakum waofawwidu amree ila Allahi inna Allaha
44. "Soon will ye remember what I say to you (now), My (own) affair I commit to Allah.
for Allah (ever) watches over His Servants."
45. Fawaqahu Allahu sayyi-ati ma makaroo wahaqa bi-ali firAAawna soo-o alAAathab
45. Then Allah saved him from (every) ill that they plotted (against him), but the burnt of
the Penalty encompassed on all sides the People of Pharaoh.
nnaru yuAAradoona AAalayha ghuduwwan waAAashiyyan wayawma taqoomu
ssaAAatu adkhiloo ala firAAawna ashadda alAAathab
46. In front of the Fire will they be brought, morning and evening: And (the sentence will
be) on the Day that Judgment will be established: "Cast ye the People of Pharaoh into the