61. It is Allah Who has made the Night for you, that ye may rest therein, and the days as
that which helps (you) to see. Verily Allah is full of Grace and Bounty to men: yet most
men give no thanks.
62. Thalikumu Allahu rabbukum khaliqu kulli shay-in la ilaha illa huwa faanna
62. Such is Allah, your Lord, the Creator of all things, there is no god but He: Then how
ye are deluded away from the Truth!
63. Kathalika yu/faku allatheena kanoo bi-ayati Allahi yajhadoon
63. Thus are deluded those who are wont to reject the Signs of Allah.
64. Allahu allathee jaAAala lakumu al-arda qararan wa
ssamaa binaan wasawwarakum
faahsana suwarakum warazaqakum mina a
ttayyibati thalikumu Allahu rabbukum
fatabaraka Allahu rabbu alAAalameen