3. A Book, whereof the verses are explained in detail;- a Qur'an in Arabic, for people
4. Basheeran wanatheeran faaAArada aktharuhum fahum la yasmaAAoon
4. Giving good news and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not.
5. Waqaloo quloobuna fee akinnatin mimma tadAAoona ilayhi wafee athanina waqrun
wamin baynina wabaynika hijabun fa
AAmal innana AAamiloon
5. They say: "Our hearts are under veils, (concealed) from that to which thou dost invite
us, and in our ears in a deafness, and between us and thee is a screen: so do thou (what
thou wilt); for us, we shall do (what we will!)"
6. Qul innama ana basharun mithlukum yooha ilayya annama ilahukum ilahun wahidun
staqeemoo ilayhi wa
staghfiroohu wawaylun lilmushrikeen
6. Say thou: "I am but a man like you: It is revealed to me by Inspiration, that your Allah
is one Allah. so stand true to Him, and ask for His Forgiveness." And woe to those who
join gods with Allah,-www.islamicbulletin.com