78. Wa-inna minhum lafareeqan yalwoona alsinatahum bi
lkitabi litahsaboohu mina
alkitabi wama huwa mina alkitabi wayaqooloona huwa min AAindi Allahi wama huwa
min AAindi Allahi wayaqooloona AAala Allahi alkathiba wahum yaAAlamoon
78. There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they
read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say,
"That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah. It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and
(well) they know it!
79. Ma kana libasharin an yu/tiyahu Allahu alkitaba wa
thumma yaqoola li
nnasi koonoo AAibadan lee min dooni Allahi walakin koonoo
rabbaniyyeena bima kuntum tuAAallimoona alkitaba wabima kuntum tadrusoon
79. It is not (possible) that a man, to whom is given the Book, and Wisdom, and the
prophetic office, should say to people: "Be ye my worshippers rather than Allah.s": on
the contrary (He would say) "Be ye worshippers of Him Who is truly the Cherisher of all:
For ye have taught the Book and ye have studied it earnestly."
80. Wala ya/murakum an tattakhithoo almala-ikata wa
lkufri baAAda ith antum muslimoon
80. Nor would he instruct you to take angels and prophets for Lords and patrons. What!
would he bid you to unbelief after ye have bowed your will (To Allah in Islam)?www.islamicbulletin.com