10. WajaAAala feeha rawasiya min fawqiha wabaraka feeha waqaddara feeha aqwataha
fee arbaAAati ayyamin sawaan li
10. He set on the (earth), mountains standing firm, high above it, and bestowed blessings
on the earth, and measure therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion,
in four Days, in accordance with (the needs of) those who seek (Sustenance).
11. Thumma istawa ila a
ssama-i wahiya dukhanun faqala laha walil-ardi i/tiya tawAAan
aw karhan qalata atayna ta-iAAeen
11. Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He
said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We
do come (together), in willing obedience."
12. Faqadahunna sabAAa samawatin fee yawmayni waawha fee kulli sama-in amraha
ddunya bimasabeeha wahif
an thalika taqdeeru alAAazeezi
12. So He completed them as seven firmaments in two Days, and He assigned to each
heaven its duty and command. And We adorned the lower heaven with lights, andwww.islamicbulletin.com