21. Waqaloo lijuloodihim lima shahidtum AAalayna qaloo antaqana Allahu allathee
antaqa kulla shay-in wahuwa khalaqakum awwala marratin wa-ilayhi turjaAAoon
21. They will say to their skins: "Why bear ye witness against us?" They will say:
"(Allah) hath given us speech,- (He) Who giveth speech to everything: He created you for
the first time, and unto Him were ye to return.
22. Wama kuntum tastatiroona an yashhada AAalaykum samAAukum wala absarukum
wala juloodukum walakin
anantum anna Allaha la yaAAlamu katheeran mimma
22. "Ye did not seek to hide yourselves, lest your hearing, your sight, and your skins
should bear witness against you! But ye did think that Allah knew not many of the things
that ye used to do!
anantum birabbikum ardakum faasbahtum mina
23. "But this thought of yours which ye did entertain concerning your Lord, hath brought
you to destruction, and (now) have ye become of those utterly lost!"www.islamicbulletin.com