Section 5 (33-44)
33. Waman ahsanu qawlan mimman daAAa ila Allahi waAAamila salihan waqala
innanee mina almuslimeen
33. Who is better in speech than one who calls (men) to Allah, works righteousness, and
says, "I am of those who bow in Islam"?
34. Wala tastawee alhasanatu wala a
ssayyi-atu idfaAA bi
llatee hiya ahsanu fa-itha
allathee baynaka wabaynahu AAadawatun kaannahu waliyyun hameem
34. Nor can goodness and Evil be equal. Repel (Evil) with what is better: Then will he
between whom and thee was hatred become as it were thy friend and intimate!
35. Wama yulaqqaha illa allatheena sabaroo wama yulaqqaha illa thoo ha
35. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and
self-restraint,- none but persons of the greatest good fortune.www.islamicbulletin.com