52. Qul araaytum in kana min AAindi Allahi thumma kafartum bihi man adallu mimman
huwa fee shiqaqin baAAeed
52. Say: "See ye if the (Revelation) is (really) from Allah, and yet do ye reject it? Who is
more astray than one who is in a schism far (from any purpose)?"
53. Sanureehim ayatina fee al-afaqi wafee anfusihim hatta yatabayyana lahum annahu
alhaqqu awa lam yakfi birabbika annahu AAala kulli shay-in shaheed
53. Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their
own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that
thy Lord doth witness all things?
54. Ala innahum fee miryatin min liqa-i rabbihim ala innahu bikulli shay-in muheet
54. Ah indeed! Are they in doubt concerning the Meeting with their Lord? Ah indeed! It
is He that doth encompass all things!www.islamicbulletin.com