6. And those who take as protectors others besides Him,- Allah doth watch over them;
and thou art not the disposer of their affairs.
7. Wakathalika awhayna ilayka qur-anan AAarabiyyan litunthira omma alqura waman
hawlaha watunthira yawma aljamAAi la rayba feehi fareequn fee aljannati wafareequn
7. Thus have We sent by inspiration to thee an Arabic Qur'an: that thou mayest warn the
Mother of Cities and all around her,- and warn (them) of the Day of Assembly, of which
there is no doubt: (when) some will be in the Garden, and some in the Blazing Fire.
8. Walaw shaa Allahu lajaAAalahum ommatan wahidatan walakin yudkhilu man yashao
fee rahmatihi wa
alimoona ma lahum min waliyyin wala naseer
8. If Allah had so willed, He could have made them a single people; but He admits whom
He will to His Mercy; and the Wrong-doers will have no protector nor helper.www.islamicbulletin.com