23. That is (the Bounty) whereof Allah gives Glad Tidings to His Servants who believe
and do righteous deeds. Say: "No reward do I ask of you for this except the love of those
near of kin." And if any one earns any good, We shall give him an increase of good in
respect thereof: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service).
24. Am yaqooloona iftara AAala Allahi kathiban fa-in yasha-i Allahu yakhtim AAala
qalbika wayamhu Allahu albatila wayuhiqqu alhaqqa bikalimatihi innahu AAaleemun
24. What! Do they say, "He has forged a falsehood against Allah.? But if Allah willed,
He could seal up thy heart. And Allah blots out Vanity, and proves the Truth by His
Words. For He knows well the secrets of all hearts.
25. Wahuwa allathee yaqbalu a
ttawbata AAan AAibadihi wayaAAfoo AAani a
ati wayaAAlamu ma tafAAaloon
25. He is the One that accepts repentance from His Servants and forgives sins: and He
knows all that ye do.www.islamicbulletin.com