26. Wayastajeebu allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati wayazeeduhum min fadlihi
lkafiroona lahum AAathabun shadeed
26. And He listens to those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, and gives them
increase of His Bounty: but for the Unbelievers their is a terrible Penalty.
27. Walaw basata Allahu a
rrizqa liAAibadihi labaghaw fee al-ardi walakin yunazzilu
biqadarin ma yashao innahu biAAibadihi khabeerun baseer
27. If Allah were to enlarge the provision for His Servants, they would indeed transgress
beyond all bounds through the earth; but he sends (it) down in due measure as He
pleases. For He is with His Servants Well-acquainted, Watchful.
28. Wahuwa allathee yunazzilu alghaytha min baAAdi ma qanatoo wayanshuru
rahmatahu wahuwa alwaliyyu alhameed
28. He is the One that sends down rain (even) after (men) have given up all hope, and
scatters His Mercy (far and wide). And He is the Protector, Worthy of all Praise.www.islamicbulletin.com